CR 501 - Cyber Risk Management: What is Risk and How is it Managed is a Course
CR 501 - Cyber Risk Management: What is Risk and How is it Managed
Started Jan 8, 2019
Full course description
- Understanding specific types of risk management and risk mitigation techniques.
- Total cost of risk and objective of risk management.
- Communicating cyber risk management value to an organization and ROI.
- Ability to identify and prioritize specific 1st party property, equipment, inventory, and risks for treatment.
- Ability to identify and prioritize specific 3rd party E&O and
liability risks resulting from products, operations, and consulting for