Skip To Content
CR 504 - Cyber Risk Management: FAIR is a Course
CR 504 - Cyber Risk Management: FAIR
Started Jan 8, 2019
Full course description
- Using risk analysis to support decisions.
- Defining and describing risks as quantifiable loss scenarios.
- Estimating risk factors with and without complete information.
- Using risk modeling tools (FAIR Risk Analysis Tool).
- Resolving disputes when professionals disagree.
- Support community, additional information sources, next professional development steps.