Full program description
Design Thinking Methodology
Design thinking is a problem-solving approach that provides the
tools, thought-processes, and practices to create innovation. Applicable
across any industry and profession, design thinking is proven to answer
the “what” and “how” in order to develop a successful outcome in
- Understand the needs of stakeholders.
- Listen before solving.
- Use a variety of qualitative methods.
- Develop insights and themes.
- Define the opportunity.
- Create a range of possible solutions.
- Build early drafts or prototypes.
- Test the prototype to get feedback.
- Incorporate feedback to improve the solution.
- Plan for delivery, marketing, and tactical work.
- Incorporate your typical project management process.