Enterprise Risk Management Certificate is a Program
Enterprise Risk Management Certificate
Started May 20, 2019
Full program description
What Participants Gain
- Students with no prior background in ERM would have the opportunity to get introduced to ERM principles, guidelines, standards, and best practices, and learn how to establish a new ERM program.
- Professionals with existing risk management experience gain a deeper understanding of Enterprise Risk Management and engage more meaningfully in existing risk management programs.
- Participants gain access to the unique opportunity to learn the concepts and principles that enable an organization’s strategy-setting process to improve business performance.
- Create an actionable Risk Governance plan for your organization.
- Create a turnkey Risk Management Strategy.
- Build Risk Management heatmaps to visually demonstrate risk assessments.
- Use Monte Carlo and other advanced analysis tools to illustrate the immediate probability and impact of risk.